Pre-project investigation of facilities, development of conceptual designs including site vulnerability analyses.
NIKIRET develops design estimates for integrated and automated Engineering and Technical Security Equipment Complexes (ETSEC), including:
- data acquisition and display systems, access control systems, including functions of time-keeping;
- security alarm systems for buildings, structures and perimeters;
- CCTV systems;
- alarm annunciation systems, telecommunication systems, load-speaking communication systems, automation systems, radio communications systems;
- security lighting systems;
- information security systems;
- power supply sytems;
- architectural-building solutions;
- systems of engineering barries and anti-ram devices;
- fire alarm systems.
Development of technical regulatory documents, including:
- industry-wide standards for designing and equipping facilities with Engineering and Technical Security Equipment Complexes (ETSEC) and arranging their operation;
- standard design decisions for facilities of various purpose;
- scheduled maintenance activity standards for ETSEC.
Design estimates development:
- for systems of engineering networks and communications, including air conditioning, ventilation, heating, water supply, electric power supply; for fire alarm and firefighting systems;
- emergency notification system.
Development of technical and economic proposals and feasibility studies at pre-project stage.
Designer's supervision when security systems are developed.